Thursday, September 6, 2012

Timothy Sue

Today I visited the studio of Colette Clark, the owner, designer, marketer, the everything that makes up Timothy Sue, a removable wallpaper company she began and named in memory of her father and grandmother who were both fine artists. It was an inspiring experience, to say the least. We also worked something out where I'll be helping her create new patterns and colorways for her line! I feel that this will be valuable for me since I see myself going into wallpaper in the future. It will be good to see how the industry works and to expand my knowledge of what wallpaper studios exist. Also, I love her work, and am super excited to be able to contribute creatively to her company. Here are a couple of my favorite pieces:



Coconino



Hearts Apart



Some interesting information about Timothy Sue Wallpaper: it's removable! Meaning it is like a fancy, giant sticker that you can remove and reapply time and time again. I got to test out some of the stuff at the studio and it's amazing! Super easy to peal off and yet never loses it's stick-factor. Great idea for people renting who want patterns in their interior lives. Check out her website here: Timothy Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun! Sounds like a perfect fit for you!

    ReplyDelete